JXN Water is the Mississippi corporation formed to conduct the business necessary for the Interim Third-Party Manager to achieve the objectives of the Stipulated Order.
Most of the work required during this interim arrangement will be accomplished with contractors. JXN Water will have a small staff to manage contracts, finances, and communications as well as retain a billing staff, a staff to manage water meters, a staff to install new service water taps, and a call center staff. City employees will continue to fill most of these positions with JXN Water reimbursing the City for the full-time use of these people.
- JXN Water Financial Management Plan
- Interim Stipulated Order
- Interim Third-Party Manager’s Professional Budget (12 months)
- Priority Project List
- Quarterly Status Report for Quarter Ending Dec. 31, 2022
- Quarterly Status Report for Quarter Ending March 31, 2023
- Quarterly Status Report for Quarter Ending June 30, 2023